Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where's B Been?

Hola to everyone who at one point was reading this blog but has since stopped because I stopped writing.

These are just a few of the things I would like to say I've been doing:
A) Riding a scooter through Napa Valley.
B) Sailing off the coast of Italy.
C) Advising Lady Gaga on Catholic Guilt for her new video Alejandro.
D) Cleaning up the BP and Haliburton's gigantic mess in Louisiana.

E) Writing the next great American novel about a boy who lost his hat on the way to a 7-11.

But alas dear ODIC readers, I have been doing nothing of the sort. I've found myself, after 6 months of unemployment, back behind a bar at a local hotspot of a restaurant. This means several things:

1) I work all the fucking time. We're talking doubles that are beginning to grow into triples now that my boss and two other of my bartending colleagues have quit.
2) I'm heavily drinking again 5-6 nights a week. This is something I'm working on.
3) I've begun doing PR and Marketing work for the restaurant, which is keeping me steadily busy on my days off.
AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
4) I'm chasing a massive amount of tail.

However, it is now my resolution, after months of daydreaming and an afternoon spent watching Julie and Julia that I re-commit myself to writing here semi-daily. I, Young Beezy, hereby swear in written form to begin ranting again. From women who appear naked in Playboy who are embarrassed about their "sex tape" "leaking" "on the internet," to the BP Oil Disaster and our government's Katrina-like response, to the dissolution of the Big 12 Conference and Katy Perry's ability to make me sexually aroused while still being the most annoying piece of pop bullshit in America today, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will be spared. I'm getting older, and angrier.

So, without further ado...Tell your friends...
Like the third coming of an 80's Revival...B's Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment